I lost over 42lbs on the program and have maintained that healthy weight ever since! – Jennifer Pollard-2012
I lost over 72lbs on the Maas Clinic weight program – I feel and look great now- thanks – Michel Def -2013
I lost over 43 lbs in 3 months – Rupee 2011
Weight loss, obesity and controlling sugars
The Maas Clinic can help you achieve a healthy body weight. We have helped clients with a range of nutritional needs, including new mothers interested in losing that ‘extra five lbs,’ athletes interested in maintaining optimal physique and patients who urgently need to shed larger amounts of weight to improve their health.
The key to successful weight loss
Successful weight loss usually involves analyzing the balance of hormones within the patients. High levels of insulin, cortisol, and estrogen and low levels of DHEA and testosterone and thyroid or adrenal hormones can all induce significant weight gain.
Our weight loss programs begin with a thorough scientific evaluation of your nutritional needs based on your age, gender, current weight and body type. Specific diets are tailor-made for each patient.
Weight loss and healthy eating
Our practitioners work with you to develop a custom nutritional and exercise program which take the results of each patient’s evaluation into account, ensuring that it is appropriate for individual weight loss goals and overall health. We assess whether you are a Slow Oxidizer, Mixed or Fast Oxidizer of fats and sugars and help you make the correct choices to suit your metabolic system and support it with natural supplements which are available from our online store.
Our weight loss programme is appropriate for:
- People who are interested in losing a few extra pounds
- Athletes interested in maintaining optimal physique
- Patients who need to lose a significant amount of weight (20-150lbs) to prevent serious medical complications.
- People who have had serious medical complications and are interested in losing weight to improve their overall health
- Patients who are interested in increasing their mobility and to ease knee pains and lower back pains